Hey there!


My Aunt Carolyn is the one who first gave me the idea to start a blog. We were having a conversation about hobbies and intrests, so I told her about how much I enjoy traveling and writing. She suggested that I start a travel blog, so here it is!

I decided to start if off with a few scuba diving pictures that I have. I will probably use this blog mainly for recording family vacations and posting pictures of the scuba diving adventures that my dad and I have here in North Carolina.

Since I am very new to blogging, I would love to hear any feedback that y'all might have about my entries and photographs.

Thanks for reading!

-Pam



Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 24, 2010 (Scuba diving on the U-352)

Hey there!
This is my first post! Woohoo! :)
This morning my dad and I went scuba diving on a couple of shipwrecks off of the North Carolina coast, so I have posted a couple of pictures that my dad took, along with brief descriptions of the wrecks.


The photograph to the right was taken by my dad on the U-352. The U-352 was a German submarine that lies nearly 30 miles off of the North Carolina coast. It was the first German submarine that the Americans sank in World War II.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea, Pam (and Carolyn)! I think it's wonderful that you have been able to travel and experience so much of what the world has to offer. These excursions are priceless, so thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mary Beth!
    I appreciate you taking the time to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Pam. I am working on some online advertisements for the state of North Carolina. We are interested in using your photo from your U-352 dive for an online banner. If you are interested in licensing your photo, please email me at ellen.huffman@lgaadv.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete